There are many ways to get involved in a municipal campaign, but by far, the most important thing you can do is vote! Please check out the city's site to ensure you are registered and ready to vote either by mail, advance voting, or on Election Day - Saturday, October 20th, 2018.
10 More Ways to Help
I'm grateful for your support and encourage you to get involved in one (or all) of the following:
- Encourage your friends and neighbours to vote.
- Share a special skill you have – social media, event organizing, writing – that could help the campaign team
- Volunteer to deliver flyers, conduct calls, or work on the campaign
- Place a "Re-elect Mike for Mayor" sign on your front lawn or in your window
- Invite me to a "fireside chat" so we can talk as a group about issues that matter to your neighbourhood
- Come door-knocking with me to meet other Port Moody residents and hear their issues.
- Sign-up to my newsletter to stay in touch on community events, issues, and the latest news
- Follow me on social media
- Complete my online survey to share your viewpoints
- Donate to my campaign
Mark your calendar for the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce All Candidates Debate - October 11, 2018, 7-9pm at Inlet Theatre, 100 Newport Drive.